ACE
www.usaconservation.org Flagstaff, AZ

I learned a ridiculous amount about myself and my capabilities as an outdoor enthusiast!

Professional Development Intern (Former Employee)
Santa Cruz, CA

I worked at ACE as an intern for less than a year

ProsWork outside, contribute to your environment, meet people from all over the world with similar goals and ambitions. See the most beautiful places you can imagine, and help visitors to appreciate the site as well by improving trails, removing invasive plant species, and restoring habitats to their original state.

ConsLack of privacy, and very nomadic lifestyle. Have to learn to trust yourself and others to be honest and courteous, even when inclement weather and physical labor is tearing you down.

A company that is growing too fast for its own good.

Professional Development Intern (Former Employee)
Santa Cruz, CA

I worked at ACE

Pros: Very friendly atmosphere. Good for networking. You work in beautiful locations. The… Cons: Very disorganized. They seem to be growing faster than they can… Advice to Senior Management: They need to take a step back and try to organize themselves… More

Good times

MPS Analyst (Former Employee)
Dar es Salaam (Kenya)

I worked at ACE as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule, friendly, cool, nice Cons: work-life balance, location, unteresting, strange Advice to Senior Management: hire more staff Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ACE.

Worked for ACE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACE reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ACE CEO James J. Smart. All reviews posted anonymously by ACE employees.