ACES

www.acesaba.com

This is a place where you go in thinking you'll make a difference and come out exhausted by incompetence and red tape.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEveryone working there is passionate about what they do and are generally upbeat and kind. This is more of a vocation that a job. There is always a story behind why people are there and it ends with wanting to helps others.

ConsEveryone is overworked and this leads to being burnt out and willing to cut corners. Starting out no one really understands what they are going into. It's a lot of extra unpaid work and a "no" on any extra task given is taken as a sign that you don't have, or want what it takes to get promoted.

Advice to Senior ManagementBiggest piece of advice is communication. Management should listen to employees, and not wait until people are threatening or actually jumping ship to try and fix things.

Amazing support

Behavioral Interventionist (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at ACES full-time for more than a year

Pros: This company gives you so much room to grow, and supports you through the entire process. You get support from all your… Cons: If you don't like traveling everyday, this is not job for you. It is… Advice to Senior Management: I would consider having paid time off for full time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great patients, horrible company

Behavioral Interventionist (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at ACES part-time for more than a year

Pros: Love being able to work with kids and their families… Cons: Company seems very unstable and quite unreliable. Advice to Senior Management: Consider more team building. Focus on the employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ACES.

Worked for ACES? Contribute to the Community!