ACH Food Companies
www.achfood.com Memphis, TN 500 to 999 Employees

Brand Manager

Brand Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at ACH Food Companies full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCompany gives you the opportunity to have autonomy and do what you believe is best for your business. Because the company hasn't been a long for very long, you have the opportunity to come in and really shine, because it hasn't all been done already.

ConsUnlike major CPG companies, there aren't as many opportunities for advancement. However, those people that deliver great accomplishments do get noticed and can have a lot of fun in the process.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to celebrate successes. People need to hear that their work is valued and appreciated from time to time.

Not a place to call home

Senior Brand Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at ACH Food Companies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Opportunity to learn the core business but only for one… Cons: Disfunctional leadership from mid-level to CEO 55+ hours week, no work /personal… Advice to Senior Management: Get your head out of the sand and address employee satisfaction Loss of business means cutting costs from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not what it used to be

Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at ACH Food Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Although ACH may appear to be all neat and tidy, once you get in… Cons: Very dishonest management in most areas Overlooking things that should not… Advice to Senior Management: Straighten up and try to retain staff! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ACH Food Companies.

Worked for ACH Food Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACH Food Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ACH Food Companies CEO Richard Rankin. All reviews posted anonymously by ACH Food Companies employees.