ACI Worldwide
www.aciworldwide.com Naples, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Its been an interesting ride with both ups and downs along the way.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Cape Town (South Africa)

ProsLots of room for personal growth and development due to the rate at which the organisation is growing

ConsSpecialization of roles is a major theme which leads to a silo mentality being developed within the organisation. I think there needs to be a balance of generalists vs specialization.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn ACI's endeavor to climb up a level in the CMMI model there is a heavy focus on process and internal metrics and policies. This notion seems to create a sense of blindness to the impact it has on productivity and efficiency in delivering to our customers.

Its is way too often seen that a global operational decision is made without thoroughly understanding the effects it has on other areas.

Overall a good experience with ups and downs

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Timi┼čoara (Romania)

I worked at ACI Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice environment, good colleagues. Mostly fair level 1 management. Cons: A lot of paperwork, process is overwhelming, everything needs to be measured… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Extremely comfortable working environment

Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Cape Town (South Africa)

I have been working at ACI Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros: ACI is a massive company, which means job security and… Cons: Due to the size of the company, it can possibly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ACI Worldwide.

Worked for ACI Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACI Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ACI Worldwide CEO Phil Heasley. All reviews posted anonymously by ACI Worldwide employees.