ACME Business Consulting
www.acmebusinessconsulting.com Portland, OR 50 to 149 Employees

Local Consulting Firm with Good Work-Life Balance

Senior Project Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at ACME Business Consulting

ProsThe best reasons to work for ACME Business Consulting is that the model is for local consultants to work at only local clients. There is no travel required and all clients are local, so this allows for good work/life balance. ACME also recruits smart co-workers and is supportive of community service.

ConsACME primary client is a government client that staffs a large percentage of the firm. Most Portland consultants are at a single client, which puts a large dependency on that client.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand client base.

Great co-workers, challenging projects

Senior Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at ACME Business Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: the leadership team cares about their employee. The projects are challenging and you get to met really… Cons: The company is growing fast: roles and opportunities are still… Advice to Senior Management: Keep investing in your staff as you've sucessfully done so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Smart & Fun Group!

Senior Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at ACME Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros: ACME hires top talent from around the country. I love being a part of… Cons: Haven't encountered any cons yet! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ACME Business Consulting.

Worked for ACME Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACME Business Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ACME Business Consulting CEO Kirk Cushing. All reviews posted anonymously by ACME Business Consulting employees.