ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)
www.grupoacs.com Madrid, Spain 5000+ Employees

Felt like a slave

Elgibility Specialist (Former Employee)
Marion, IN

ProsThe hourly pay at ACS is very high for the area and type of work (customer service) . The other women I worked with were for the most part friendly and not back stabbers. I enjoyed the their comaradie, and helpfulness to share information.

ConsMy main complaint is the way employees were treated. I was forced into a new area with little to no training. I felt so imcompetent and had to call over help for every call, putting client on hold for long periods of time. While was expected to keep time of calls down. No one asked me if I WOULD take the position, I was FORCED to, after learning all I could to do the job I was hired for for 3 months. I did not feel appreciated for the effort put in. My first evaluation of my performance was "failure", which really crushed me, after trying so hard to do a good job. I was basically marked down for 1 little thing I didn't say. They expect you to go by a script to answer questions when half the questions aren't IN the script! And the search capibilities of the script is non-existant. You are timed at breaks strickly and pay cut if you go over break or lunch time. This felt like inhuman treatment. Sometimes ya gotta take a potty break and want to get a cup of joe and decompress on your break but the timing is so strict- I have worked for small companies before this and was treated like a person, not a thing. Their benefits are non-exhistant and not even offered until after 90 days. I didn't need their health insurance thank goodness but feel sorry for all those who do. Only the pay is good and its not worth it when you feel like this about your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people like people, not machines. ASK if they are willing to take a new position. TRAIN them for the new position if they take it. Worry about the customer/client more and less about TIME used to help the person. Again Treat people like PEOPLE.

n/a

Trainer (Current Employee)
    Cary, NC

I have been working at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)

Pros: Great place for college graduates to begin employment, potential for career building skills and a good work ethic. The company itself does… Cons: Promotions are not fairly approved or allocated. Good people can get… Advice to Senior Management: It would be most beneficial to review the promotion trends of employees and have workshops and training classes in place to educate the managment personnel.… More

OK place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)

Pros: Lots of diverse opportunities within the company. Cons: Poor salary and benefis compared to the rest of the… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to employee concerns. More
There are newer reviews on ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios).

Worked for ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) CEO Florentino Pérez Rodríguez. All reviews posted anonymously by ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) employees.