ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)

www.grupoacs.com
  www.grupoacs.com
There are newer employer reviews for ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)

Processing

Current Employee - Financial Aid Officer in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Financial Aid Officer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)

Pros

Make own hours, do not have to talk to customers. You also get to sit and listen to music all day long and people here are pretty conservative and just sit at the computer all day long.

Cons

Sit at a computer terminal for 8 hours. No human contact which can be good depending on the way you love your life.

Do not micro manage and be more open to vacation plans. Also please consider that we are human beings and not processing machines. Also you could pay us more just the bare fact that you pay us 11.54 an hour is not good.

30 Other Employee Reviews for ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) (View Most Recent)

No loyalty to employee, Remote Management without personal interaction. Employees are treated as expendable resources.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

I have been working at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)

Pros

If you don't care about your career and just want to make a few bucks, ACS is the place to work.

Cons

No pad on the back for doing a good job, and thus no incentive for being loyal to the company and to your job responsbility.

Management should develop a closer relationship to the employee.

Felt like a slave

Former Employee - Elgibility Specialist in Marion, IN
    Former Employee - Elgibility Specialist in Marion, IN

I worked at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)

Pros

The hourly pay at ACS is very high for the area and type of work (customer service) . The other women I worked with were for the most part friendly and not back stabbers. I enjoyed the their comaradie, and helpfulness to share information.

Cons

My main complaint is the way employees were treated. I was forced into a new area with little to no training. I felt so imcompetent and had to call over help for every call, putting client on hold for long periods of time. While was expected to keep time of calls down. No one asked me if I WOULD take the position, I was FORCED to, after learning all I could to do the job I was hired for for 3 months. I did not feel appreciated for the effort put in. My first evaluation of my performance was "failure", which really crushed me, after trying so hard to do a good job. I was basically marked down for 1 little thing I didn't say. They expect you to go by a script to answer questions when half the questions aren't IN the script! And the search capibilities of the script is non-existant. You are timed at breaks strickly and pay cut if you go over break or lunch time. This felt like inhuman treatment. Sometimes ya gotta take a potty break and want to get a cup of joe and decompress on your break but the timing is so strict- I have worked for small companies before this and was treated like a person, not a thing. Their benefits are non-exhistant and not even offered until after 90 days. I didn't need their health insurance thank goodness but feel sorry for all those who do. Only the pay is good and its not worth it when you feel like this about your job.

Treat people like people, not machines. ASK if they are willing to take a new position. TRAIN them for the new position if they take it. Worry about the customer/client more and less about TIME used to help the person. Again Treat people like PEOPLE.