ACS International
www.acs-intl.com Chadds Ford, PA 50 to 149 Employees

This job is so repetitive I felt like I was working on an assembly line

Customer Care Agent (Former Employee)
Cary, NC

I worked at ACS International

ProsTraining is the best part of the job. It was like going to comedy relief everyday while methods were highly effective for learning also. With the large group of employees, you were bound to find a small group that you could really 'click' with which made the job more tolerable. Managers are also in the same boat with the lower level employees so many are able to relate to challenges and can be helpful. EEO employer.

ConsThe shifts are scheduled at odd hours which can pose some difficulty for parents. The work is repetitive, some areas are congested and dirty, and some of the managers are uneducated and present themselves as such. EEO employer.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor those managers who disrespect employees with disparaging remarks, try something different, try kindness. You'd be surprised with how it makes you feel at the end of the week and the improved performance of your unit.

It is a great place to work

Technical (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I have been working at ACS International

Pros: ACS is a great place to work. IT has a lot of… Cons: ACS is a great place to work. It requires a lot… Advice to Senior Management: They should focus on workers development program so as to improve the… More

Not a great place for me

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ACS International

Pros: Benifits are not bad and people are easily approchable Cons: No proper communication from Senior mgmt. Always surprises. No information sharing No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ACS International.

Worked for ACS International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACS International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ACS International CEO Milan S. Patel. All reviews posted anonymously by ACS International employees.