ACT-1
www.act1personnel.com Torrance, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall time well-spent

ProsPlenty of nice, caring, and hard working people at this company. With some exceptions, many of the C levels are approachable and open to ideas on how to improve services to customers and the companies as a whole. Not overly competitive internally (I've seen much worse.). Relaxed atmosphere, except when there are customer emergencies. Learned a great deal about business and human relations/customer service while here.

ConsSome necessary internal changes could come sooner. Your supervisor will determine how well you fair, your team's dynamic, and possibly your level of happiness. If you are lucky to have one who is good to you/advocates for you, competent at what he or she does and be willing to train you, be thankful. Compensation and benefits could be better for some, while some people are paid well for their title, duties, and if they are not in "line jobs."

Advice to Senior ManagementReview job titles, duties, and compensation & benefits more often. Listen to people from the ground up more often because there are good ideas waiting to be heard. Engage in greater morale building and acknowledge contributions more frequently.

Come to work, do my job, leave.

Recruiter Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Redmond, WA

I have been working at ACT-1

Pros: No politics. No drama. To the point. Cons: Not the greatest benefit/pay. Not much communication besides turning in your… Advice to Senior Management: Learn more about your employees and who they are as… More

A growing, Knowledge, Expanding and life Changing for what we do everyday !

Staffing Manager (Current Employee)
    Bakersfield, CA

I have been working at ACT-1

Pros: Great leadership, Inspiration daily, never ending opportunity, Career Growth abounding! Constantly in a positive work environment that in infectious to all around there ! Cant… Cons: Hard work...so come ready !!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ACT-1.

Worked for ACT-1? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACT-1 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ACT-1 CEO Janice Bryant Howroyd. All reviews posted anonymously by ACT-1 employees.