There are newer employer reviews for ACT-1

Overall time well-spent

I have been working at ACT-1 full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Plenty of nice, caring, and hard working people at this company. With some exceptions, many of the C levels are approachable and open to ideas on how to improve services to customers and the companies as a whole. Not overly competitive internally (I've seen much worse.). Relaxed atmosphere, except when there are customer emergencies. Learned a great deal about business and human relations/customer service while here.

Cons

Some necessary internal changes could come sooner. Your supervisor will determine how well you fair, your team's dynamic, and possibly your level of happiness. If you are lucky to have one who is good to you/advocates for you, competent at what he or she does and be willing to train you, be thankful. Compensation and benefits could be better for some, while some people are paid well for their title, duties, and if they are not in "line jobs."

Review job titles, duties, and compensation & benefits more often. Listen to people from the ground up more often because there are good ideas waiting to be heard. Engage in greater morale building and acknowledge contributions more frequently.

14 Other Employee Reviews for ACT-1 (View Most Recent)

Come to work, do my job, leave.

Current Employee - Recruiter Coordinator in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Recruiter Coordinator in Redmond, WA

I have been working at ACT-1

Pros

No politics.
    No drama.
    To the point.

Cons

Not the greatest benefit/pay.
    Not much communication besides turning in your hours at the end of the week.
    Not much support felt.

Learn more about your employees and who they are as people and where they want to take their careers.

A growing, Knowledge, Expanding and life Changing for what we do everyday !

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Bakersfield, CA
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Bakersfield, CA

I have been working at ACT-1

Pros

Great leadership, Inspiration daily, never ending opportunity, Career Growth abounding! Constantly in a positive work environment that in infectious to all around there ! Cant say enough of how much I truly am privileged to work there everyday !!! Where else can you work that you can help individuals dreams come true one at a time !! Anyone that has an oppurtunity will leave blessed if you ever leave at all !!!

Cons

Hard work...so come ready !!!!

There are newer employer reviews for ACT-1