Better Temp agency than any other I have utilized.

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at ACT-1 as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

The branch that I worked with has a higher volume of jobs and a higher rate of pay than any of the Temp agencies I used when I was a college student and just post-grad. They have a lot of assignments and a wider breadth of opportunities in higher quality offices than any other Temp agency I've heard of. They do a good deal of Direct Hire jobs, as well as a lot of Temp-to-Hire positions and I would say that a good deal of people get full-time permanent employment from them. They have a lot of major clients, with a very high volume of jobs to fill.

Cons

It is a Temp agency after all. Which is never an ideal situation, but if you are doing a widespread job hunt, it is good to include all avenues including Temp agencies.

N/A

Other Reviews for ACT-1

AVOID IT!!

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at ACT-1 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Founders are cool, nothing else.

Cons

Inexperienced management, ego stroking, no room for growth, high stress environment, zero rewards, brown nosing is commensurate with expertise/experience, and nepotism (and A LOT of it).

Board up the windows and shut it down. If you're not willing to invest in your employees, they won't invest in you.

Avoid at all costs.

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at ACT-1 full-time for more than a year

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Just about everything. Horrid pay, no vacations, terrible leadership, terrible culture, nepotism, do yourself a favor-if anyone calls you from this place-hang up.

Board up the windows and shut the place down. The minute you hired your "buddies" for senior leadership roles, instead of experienced professionals, you doomed this whole place.

There are newer employer reviews for ACT-1.

Worked for ACT-1? Contribute to the Community!