There are newer employer reviews for ACT-1

A growing, Knowledge, Expanding and life Changing for what we do everyday !

Current Employee - Staffing Manager  in  Bakersfield, CA
Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Bakersfield, CA

I have been working at ACT-1

Pros

Great leadership, Inspiration daily, never ending opportunity, Career Growth abounding! Constantly in a positive work environment that in infectious to all around there ! Cant say enough of how much I truly am privileged to work there everyday !!! Where else can you work that you can help individuals dreams come true one at a time !! Anyone that has an oppurtunity will leave blessed if you ever leave at all !!!

Cons

Hard work...so come ready !!!!

14 Other Employee Reviews for ACT-1 (View Most Recent)

Incompetent recruiters and managers

Current Employee - Coordinator for A Different Company, Contracting Through Act-1  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Coordinator for A Different Company, Contracting Through Act-1 in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at ACT-1

Pros

Good to work with them if you're looking to contract for MS. They can find a- positions if you're interested in that.

Cons

I contracted through Act-1 and the people responsible for my account were not helpful at all. They were fine with getting me signed with MS, but were useless as soon as I signed my contract. The staff there are lazy and not smart. They are not proactive. They don't care about your success beyond signing you with the company. And most importantly - they do not know how to work with senior management. I was embarassed to have them harass my managers in a poor way. I regreted having Act-1 represent me.

Please, teach your recruiters and account managers to work more professionally with the people they represent and senior management outside of Act-1. Teach them to be proactive, speak with professionalism, and only send their employees relevant emails.

Indivicual managers are more reflective of how well you will like the job than upper management.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at ACT-1

Pros

Met the CEO, Janice Bryant Howroyd, and loved her, she's actually the whole reason I decided to work for this company - unfortunately her attitude didn't trickle down to the manager I worked under.

Cons

Manager was ridiculous. She was completely incapable of the job, always blaming people under her for her mistakes, going on rants and crying at her desk.

Be careful of the managers you put under you. Just because they were a good-performing recruitier doesn't mean they will be a good manager.

There are newer employer reviews for ACT-1

Worked for ACT-1? Contribute to the Community!