There are newer employer reviews for ADC Telecommunications

Satisfied

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at ADC Telecommunications

Pros

Employee friendly, cares for employee growth

Cons

Slow growth in market, decision process is slow

Keep a broader outlook and make faster decision

37 Other Employee Reviews for ADC Telecommunications (View Most Recent)

Ok place to work, but no place to have a career

Former Employee - Product Manager  in  Shakopee, MN
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Shakopee, MN

I worked at ADC Telecommunications

Pros

Good benifits and good people. Job was interesting for a while. Healthcare was great and the PTO policy/amount is better than i HAVE SEEN ANYWHERE

Cons

No career development or real opportunity for advancement. It just was not in the culture there to try to move people around or upwards. The pay is below average- this is a stated policy to pay below the median range of camparable companies/positions.

There really needs to be some attention paid to people development. The opportunity to grow in ones career is severely lacking.

When a product manager managed products...

Current Employee - Product Manager  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at ADC Telecommunications

Pros

ADC is very liberal & generous in vacation, working remotely, traveling to customers or facilities. BlackBerries provided & service. Health plan covers your children to age 25 & they do not have to be in college. The salaries are pretty good too.

Cons

ADC will change your job or position whether you welcome it or not. One day you can be a business leader in product management, the next day your new position is Commodity Manager. Nevermind if YOU never intended to take that career path. Some don't take this too well.

We've come a long way in a short period of time. You, our leaders are trying with heart & soul IMO. Whether I agree or not with the new polcies, I stand behind the decisions & support them. We must move forward as a company & we will be stronger, leaner & fit to fight.

There are newer employer reviews for ADC Telecommunications

Worked for ADC Telecommunications? Contribute to the Community!