ADC Telecommunications
www.adc.com Eden Prairie, MN 5000+ Employees

When a product manager managed products...

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsADC is very liberal & generous in vacation, working remotely, traveling to customers or facilities. BlackBerries provided & service. Health plan covers your children to age 25 & they do not have to be in college. The salaries are pretty good too.

ConsADC will change your job or position whether you welcome it or not. One day you can be a business leader in product management, the next day your new position is Commodity Manager. Nevermind if YOU never intended to take that career path. Some don't take this too well.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe've come a long way in a short period of time. You, our leaders are trying with heart & soul IMO. Whether I agree or not with the new polcies, I stand behind the decisions & support them. We must move forward as a company & we will be stronger, leaner & fit to fight.

ADC is just OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Shakopee, MN

I worked at ADC Telecommunications

Pros: ADC has great people, casual work environment and cool technology. Office environment… Cons: ADC is very conservative and changes happen very slowly. This has improved in recent years but is still a… Advice to Senior Management: Develop processes that enable quicker decisions. Senior management needs to focus… More

ADC is a great place to work.

Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at ADC Telecommunications

Pros: ADC has a high degree of integrity in how it treats employees and customers. Executives are very concious of the corporate values as they… Cons: ADC is in a very dynamic industry which requires periodic organizational change either through acquisitions, alignment of work to our customers needs, or simply organizing… Advice to Senior Management: . Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ADC Telecommunications.

Worked for ADC Telecommunications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADC Telecommunications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ADC Telecommunications CEO Bob Switz. All reviews posted anonymously by ADC Telecommunications employees.