ADC Telecommunications

www.adc.com

When a product manager managed products...

Current Employee - Product Manager  in  Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Product Manager in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

ADC is very liberal & generous in vacation, working remotely, traveling to customers or facilities. BlackBerries provided & service. Health plan covers your children to age 25 & they do not have to be in college. The salaries are pretty good too.

Cons

ADC will change your job or position whether you welcome it or not. One day you can be a business leader in product management, the next day your new position is Commodity Manager. Nevermind if YOU never intended to take that career path. Some don't take this too well.

We've come a long way in a short period of time. You, our leaders are trying with heart & soul IMO. Whether I agree or not with the new polcies, I stand behind the decisions & support them. We must move forward as a company & we will be stronger, leaner & fit to fight.

Other reviews for ADC Telecommunications

ADC is just OK

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Shakopee, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Pros

ADC has great people, casual work environment and cool technology. Office environment is very ergonomically friendly. ADC provides great benefits in terms of vacation/medical.

Cons

ADC is very conservative and changes happen very slowly. This has improved in recent years but is still a hindrance. The company is too focused on manufacturing/operations and not enough on sales/marketing. Also the company has poor branding.

Develop processes that enable quicker decisions. Senior management needs to focus more on sales/marketing instead of manufacturing/operations. The company needs a branding makeover.

ADC is a great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Eden Prairie, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Pros

ADC has a high degree of integrity in how it treats employees and customers. Executives are very concious of the corporate values as they make decisions that impact the organization.

Although ADC is a relatively larger firm, the atmosphere has a smaller company feel. Employees are friendly and eager to help those who ask for it.

Cons

ADC is in a very dynamic industry which requires periodic organizational change either through acquisitions, alignment of work to our customers needs, or simply organizing work to be more efficient. You must be able to embrace change and thrive in it. There are other "pocketed" issues the company deals with but no more than anywhere else.

There are newer employer reviews for ADC Telecommunications.

Worked for ADC Telecommunications? Contribute to the Community!