ADM
www.adm.com Decatur, IL 5000+ Employees

If you are smart and like to grow find something else.

I have been working at ADM full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThere is a lot to learn.

ConsYour input is not welcome, or welcome with a struggle, does not matter how it best benefits the company. What the company portrays on the outside is the complete opposite from the inside. A lot of the managers are hypocrites and unfair. If you suck up you get better treatment and performance, if you are hardworking and honest expect otherwise.

Advice to Senior ManagementTimes are changing, you need to have an open global mind to stay competitive. People should not be used or treated as an end to a means.

very pleasing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Decatur, IL

I worked at ADM full-time for less than a year

Pros: very nice place to work, coworkers were very friendly. Company… Cons: disorganized but that will come with any very large company Advice to Senior Management: relax Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I worked at ADM Bioproducts from 1994-2005, it was a great place to work and I was always encouraged to advance.

Operator (Former Employee)

I worked at ADM full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They encourage advancement, Safety IS First, Salary is nice, upper… Cons: Hours can interfere with family Advice to Senior Management: 12 hour rotations would be nice offering more weekends off. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ADM.

Worked for ADM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ADM CEO Pat Woertz. All reviews posted anonymously by ADM employees.