ADP

jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Satisfied and will consider working here again

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I have been working at ADP

Pros

If you are talented and motivated it is a great place to explore. Lot oopotunities for internal movement. Overall you are treated well

Cons

Certain areas of the division can be very old cultured. So changes do not come easily.

2112 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

ADP is a wonderful company to work for, I had a great experience and I would hope to return one day.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at ADP

Pros

The people are friendly and amazing. It is a laid back atmosphere but at the same time there are many smart people working there that work as hard as they play.

Cons

The interview process was less than outstanding. The hiring process is dragged on way past the amount of time that it should take. Also the pay could be better.

Continue to expand the Internship program. This is where I got my start and the program seemed to be heading in the right direction. The other interns seemed well selected. I would also suggest hiring more individuals from the program.

It is great to work for a company that "gets it" when it comes to sales.

Current Employee - Major Accounts District Managerial in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Major Accounts District Managerial in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Great salary and compensation structure, the BEST products on the market, one of 4 companies with a Triple A credit rating, 350 million spent on research and development every year so you will always be armed with the best tools to compete with.

Cons

Normal downsides of sales...you might have a manager that is a little scatter brained but, you get those anywhere.

Continue focusing on your people! Thank you!

There are newer employer reviews for ADP