ADP

jobs.adp.com
  jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Challenging, relatively satisfactory. Some departments, are better than others, and that makes a difference.

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant
Current Employee - Implementation Consultant

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Stable company, good benefits, relatively progressive and respectful management, with rare exceptions. Knowledge gained at ADP is useful in the job market place due to ADP's wide footprint in the industry.

Cons

Some departments do not know how to have employees balance work demands against the needs for personal time. Employees (called associates) can lose out on their family and social life, and opportunities for volunteer activities or hobbies if they don't klnow how to manage their boss' requests.

Be on the lookout for frontline managers that burn out willing employees. Hard workers end up leaving because they don't know how to say no. Instead, they do everything that is asked, no matter how many personal hours they give up, vacations they cancel, etc. without complaint, and then get jobs elsewhere without warning. These quiet types are valuable employees that are needlesly lost to satisfy short-term goals. Managers always wait till a valuable employee is walking out the door to address work loads. Departing associates will not complain on exit interviews, knowing full well they could be burning a bridge.

1989 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Good benefits, flexible workplace. Opportunities for growth since it is such a large company. Stock is solid and a good investment.

Cons

Not a bad place to work. Sometimes policies can be traditional and change can be a little slow. But bad things are addressed.

It told me how to do my work.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Its salary of Financial Analyst is very competitive in this field, and it often provides the chances of training for our employees.

Cons

The pressure and amount of work is also great in our field, people can hardly balance the work and lifes well.

Offer more headcounts in some offices.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP