ADP

www.adp.com

Challenging, relatively satisfactory. Some departments, are better than others, and that makes a difference.

Implementation Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsStable company, good benefits, relatively progressive and respectful management, with rare exceptions. Knowledge gained at ADP is useful in the job market place due to ADP's wide footprint in the industry.

ConsSome departments do not know how to have employees balance work demands against the needs for personal time. Employees (called associates) can lose out on their family and social life, and opportunities for volunteer activities or hobbies if they don't klnow how to manage their boss' requests.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe on the lookout for frontline managers that burn out willing employees. Hard workers end up leaving because they don't know how to say no. Instead, they do everything that is asked, no matter how many personal hours they give up, vacations they cancel, etc. without complaint, and then get jobs elsewhere without warning. These quiet types are valuable employees that are needlesly lost to satisfy short-term goals. Managers always wait till a valuable employee is walking out the door to address work loads. Departing associates will not complain on exit interviews, knowing full well they could be burning a bridge.

Good place to work

I have been working at ADP

Pros: Good benefits, flexible workplace. Opportunities for growth since it is… Cons: Not a bad place to work. Sometimes policies can be traditional… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It told me how to do my work.

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at ADP

Pros: Its salary of Financial Analyst is very competitive in this field,… Cons: The pressure and amount of work is also great in… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more headcounts in some offices. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!