very good

Current Employee - Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

Pros

very good work environment with good package

Cons

not much.. some projects middle management need to improve

Advice to Management

nothing so far so good

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

1. Very Tough Starting Out

Current Employee - District Manager- SBS Outside Sales
    Current Employee - District Manager- SBS Outside Sales

Pros

Great People. The potential to make a large (six figure) income is here on all levels. The company believes in rewarding employees for a job well done.

Cons

The "ramp up" stage or begining stage of the career is very tough. The training is intense as the amount of information you are asked to digest is incredibly large. Many find it to be overwhelming, but a necessary evil in order to perform the job.

Advice to Management

Be prepared to deal with frustration and stress. As quickly as possible, get a handle on your training assignments and practice good time management and organizing skills. Like first hour or two of your first day.

Glad to go

Pros

Good experience to move on to a real career. Made some good contacts and again, got great experience. Not a place to stay long term. Reps are nothing more than stock drivers.

Cons

Ha, 20 word minimum, I don't even know where to begin. Put it this way. I was the top rep in my entire devision and made club, and I'm still leaving. Money can motivate sales people but it isn't everything. This job which includes the incompetent management, horrible implementation, bad client service, and completely asinine training system will run out the best which has been the case for years. I'm not the first nor the last great rep to quit out of the blue. I don't suspect anyone really cares and I will be forgotten about within a few months. I'm now working for a company that rarely ever hires or loses employees in another industry. I treat adp as the necessary evil to get such a great job...stepping stone!

Advice to Management

There are some great managers at adp..I just didn't have one of them. To the good ones who know they are respected, just keep doing what you do. To the majority: get a grip and actually listen to your minions who make you money. Don't bite the hand that feeds and they won't leave you high and dry during selling season.