ADP

jobs.adp.com
  jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Performance driven, fast paced, and collaborative culture

Current Employee - Major Account District Manager in Lynnwood, WA
Current Employee - Major Account District Manager in Lynnwood, WA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Very strong leadership group with deep industry experience. However, they don't use experience as an excuse for maintaining the status quo - constantly striving to improve.

Good performance is recognized often, and those looking to grow within the organization will find many career paths are available.

Partnership, collaboration, and mind-sharing promoted in the office, which is rare in a sales environment. Tenured associates open and willing to mentor new DMs.

Compensation is in line with industry, market, and geographic standards. Clear opportunity to W-2 well into six figures in year one, and expected by year two.

Cons

This isn't a good fit for people who expect business to come from inbound leads. Major Account DMs are expected to generate appointments within their territory through partners, cold calling, prospecting, etc. The partner piece takes time to build, so to be successful in the beginning, you must be able to gain access effectively over the phone/email.

Continue to focus on technology and service with an eye on business process outsourcing, shared services, and global/international capability.

1989 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

ADP has been an unbelievable experience thus far – I am much further along in my career than I would have anticipated.

Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Washington, DC

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Unlimited potential to grow with high earnings potential. ADP has a genuine care for employees who work hard and act in the best faith of the company.

Cons

Having 50+ solutions ranging from recruitment to retirement there is always something new to learn as ADP evolves and moves into new markets.

Like all companies it has its challenges, but I enjoy my job

Current Employee - District Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - District Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Lots of opportunity for job and skill growth. Lots of support to ensure I am spending my time selling instead of dealing with the minusha. Commission plan is strong.

Cons

keeping a healthy balance between internal meetings and time to sell.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP