There are newer employer reviews for ADP

ADP has been an unbelievable experience thus far – I am much further along in my career than I would have anticipated.

Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Washington, DC

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Unlimited potential to grow with high earnings potential. ADP has a genuine care for employees who work hard and act in the best faith of the company.

Cons

Having 50+ solutions ranging from recruitment to retirement there is always something new to learn as ADP evolves and moves into new markets.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. ADP has a great brand and good services to sell to the marketplace

Current Employee - Corporate Sales Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Corporate Sales Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Very competitive, good benefits, promotes from within

Cons

Lower that averages pay, which ADP tries to make up through benefits

Advice to Management

Continue to promote from within and increase base salaries to be competitive with the market

ADP is a great place to make money with strong products and great leadership.

Current Employee - Major Account District Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Major Account District Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ADP

Pros

I always know I have the best products in my bag so I present to prospects with confidence. The vast majority of companies I approach have respect for ADP. The working environment is fast-paced, which is a good fit for me. Sales leadership have all come up through the ranks and remember what it's like out in the field. I truly think they have their rep's best interest in mind as they run their sales teams. The Comp Plan is a good one-- the way it is structures is a great incentive to work hard because you know the financial rewards will match your sales results. My opportunity here is tremendous.

Cons

It is a fast-paced environment, which may not be a good fit for everyone. That doesn't mean our sales processes are fast-- they usually are not. ADP is a numbers-driven organization and the expectation is that every day, without exception, you are doing things to bring in business. So, you have to learn to hustle and be patient all at the same time. My sales territory is pretty large-- 9 counties-- and I spend a lot of time in it. "Windshield time" doesn't bother me (most days!) but if you do not like it, this job is not for you. ADP is much more than just "payroll" and it takes time and effort to get a good grasp on all that we can offer a potential or current client. I have been at ADP for more than two years and still feel a little green.

Advice to Management

Spend less money on Corporate -led marketing campaigns to free up funds for local offices to do their own.