ADP

www.adp.com

Consummate sales culture with exceptional training and lots of opportunity.

Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager  in  South San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager in South San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

The benefits, perks, training and resources available to succeed are 2nd to none. The sales managers are highly skilled and supportive. There are many oportunites to advance either within your business unit or into other areas of the company, including international. The bottomline is if you work hard, you will succeed and be rewarded.

Cons

High pressure, quota driven sales culture creates high turnover. There are mutliple business units calling into your accounts which can create confusion for prospects who don't know the difference. The company has the most capabilities of any in this industry, yet they have a huge branding problem being known as "the payroll company". Let the world know what we do!

Focus on sales numbers more than activity numbers. There are so many metrics being evaluated it sometimes seems like a job just making sure you have all your activity documented for reports to be run. We are here to sell, make it as easy as possible.

Other Reviews for ADP

Great opportunity for sales professionals

Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Great opportunity to make a real impact on your cients business. Great opportunity to make a great income. the training is the best I have ever experienced.

Cons

The medical package isn't the best but with the other perks and compensation it's not that big of an issue. There is a lot of flexibility in how you do your job and you truly get to run your territory.

Great training and motivation provides great results from top sales professionals. The incentives to deliver on results and a close eye on the competition help us remain competitive.

Positive, good culture and excellent training.

Current Employee - District Manager  in  Clackamas, OR
    Current Employee - District Manager in Clackamas, OR

I have been working at ADP

Pros

ADP has the most extensive training process that I have ever encountered, which really helps in gaining confidence in a sales industry. The management and coworkers are all very easy to get along with which makes all the difference in work environment.

Cons

Location of the office can be tricky depending on where you live.

Continue to engage employees and highlight successes. Continue with periodic incentives and giveaways, it really helps to boost morale and push results.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!