ADP

jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Consummate sales culture with exceptional training and lots of opportunity.

Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager in South San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager in South San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

The benefits, perks, training and resources available to succeed are 2nd to none. The sales managers are highly skilled and supportive. There are many oportunites to advance either within your business unit or into other areas of the company, including international. The bottomline is if you work hard, you will succeed and be rewarded.

Cons

High pressure, quota driven sales culture creates high turnover. There are mutliple business units calling into your accounts which can create confusion for prospects who don't know the difference. The company has the most capabilities of any in this industry, yet they have a huge branding problem being known as "the payroll company". Let the world know what we do!

Focus on sales numbers more than activity numbers. There are so many metrics being evaluated it sometimes seems like a job just making sure you have all your activity documented for reports to be run. We are here to sell, make it as easy as possible.

2053 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity for sales professionals

Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Great opportunity to make a real impact on your cients business. Great opportunity to make a great income. the training is the best I have ever experienced.

Cons

The medical package isn't the best but with the other perks and compensation it's not that big of an issue. There is a lot of flexibility in how you do your job and you truly get to run your territory.

Great training and motivation provides great results from top sales professionals. The incentives to deliver on results and a close eye on the competition help us remain competitive.

ADP is a great place to make money with strong products and great leadership.

Current Employee - Major Account District Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Major Account District Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ADP

Pros

I always know I have the best products in my bag so I present to prospects with confidence. The vast majority of companies I approach have respect for ADP.

The working environment is fast-paced, which is a good fit for me. Sales leadership have all come up through the ranks and remember what it's like out in the field. I truly think they have their rep's best interest in mind as they run their sales teams.

The Comp Plan is a good one-- the way it is structures is a great incentive to work hard because you know the financial rewards will match your sales results. My opportunity here is tremendous.

Cons

It is a fast-paced environment, which may not be a good fit for everyone. That doesn't mean our sales processes are fast-- they usually are not. ADP is a numbers-driven organization and the expectation is that every day, without exception, you are doing things to bring in business. So, you have to learn to hustle and be patient all at the same time.

My sales territory is pretty large-- 9 counties-- and I spend a lot of time in it. "Windshield time" doesn't bother me (most days!) but if you do not like it, this job is not for you.

ADP is much more than just "payroll" and it takes time and effort to get a good grasp on all that we can offer a potential or current client. I have been at ADP for more than two years and still feel a little green.

Spend less money on Corporate -led marketing campaigns to free up funds for local offices to do their own.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP