There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Fast-paced, challenging and rewarding

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Pleasanton, CA
Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

ADP sets you up for success through training, internal resources, partners, wide variety of market leading solutions and name brand recognition.

Leadership trusts their employees and gives them the independence all sales professionals crave but are always there to support you and will go to bat for you.

Compensation is great for successful sale professionals.

Energetic company culture for motivate individuals.

Cons

Leads are not feed to sales. You need to be comfortable creating your own opportunities.

Lack of communication between divisions can lead to infighting.

reviews filtered by

Older company but looking to move forward with a new generation without forgetting its staff who made them #1

Current Employee - Project Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Great benefts, and work life balance. Remote work and homeshored employees. Cafeteria, Gym, and Medical office on site!

Cons

Some what slow to adopt new methodologies and staff can be bogged down in processes verses overall delivery

Continue with the strategy of new technologies and methods for development. Overall still a fantastic company to work for!

ADP has offered me satisfying career challenges, opportunity for advancement, extensive training and financial stability

Current Employee - District Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - District Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at ADP

Pros

ADP offers its employees the ability to grow with the company which means it's never boring. The training is second to none too. Great benefits, great products and services that we're selling and supporting - I'm proud to work for the leader in this industry!

Cons

Downsides - it's challenging to work for a very large organization, because change doesn't happen as quickly as in smaller companies. While our total compensation structure is competitive in the marketplace, it would be nice to have a more aggressive base salary.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP