ADP

jobs.adp.com
  jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

ADP presents outstanding opportunity for career advancement, while allowing you to manage your personal life.

Current Employee - District Manager in Portland, OR
Current Employee - District Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at ADP

Pros

1. You can earn a lot of money if you apply yourself
2. Plenty of "start-ups" within this large organization allowing you to be apart of something youthful and energetic
3. A very well-regarded organization in the marketplace - good or bad, people have had experiences with ADP. As a sales professional, it's great to be known before even picking up the phone
4. Leadership is outstanding. Career advancement is worked into every review (6 month increments). Heavy emphasis on education and training
5. As a sales professional you have a lot of freedom to work your territory the way you see fit.

Cons

This is a large organization which means while you have some autonomy, you are expected to complete conform to corporate norms and expectations. For example: many meetings and marketing campaigns.

My advice to management is to allow sales professionals more independence for marketing. I would also invest more in other departments such as service and implementation. Service has improved tremendously over the past 3 years, but implementation has seen a small decline. I attribute this mostly to the new technology which will eventually make implementation's job easier.

1976 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Fast-paced, challenging and rewarding

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

ADP sets you up for success through training, internal resources, partners, wide variety of market leading solutions and name brand recognition.

Leadership trusts their employees and gives them the independence all sales professionals crave but are always there to support you and will go to bat for you.

Compensation is great for successful sale professionals.

Energetic company culture for motivate individuals.

Cons

Leads are not feed to sales. You need to be comfortable creating your own opportunities.

Lack of communication between divisions can lead to infighting.

Excellent Opportunity for B2B Sales Professional

Current Employee - ADP Major Accounts Sales in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - ADP Major Accounts Sales in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at ADP

Pros

ADP has provided me with outstanding opportunities with uncapped commision structure. The service and technology offering gives me an opportunity to be very competitive in any sales process. The training is excellent and the marketing support is top notch.

Cons

ADP rewards their top performers. If you are not self-motivated and do not have a hunter mentality, then this job is not a good fit.

Keep investing in our Workforce Management Now Technology. It is critical to stay ahead of the curve. Also - keep investing in your sales associates. The training is excellent.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP