There are newer employer reviews for ADP

ADP presents outstanding opportunity for career advancement, while allowing you to manage your personal life.

Current Employee - District Manager in Portland, OR
Current Employee - District Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at ADP

Pros

1. You can earn a lot of money if you apply yourself
2. Plenty of "start-ups" within this large organization allowing you to be apart of something youthful and energetic
3. A very well-regarded organization in the marketplace - good or bad, people have had experiences with ADP. As a sales professional, it's great to be known before even picking up the phone
4. Leadership is outstanding. Career advancement is worked into every review (6 month increments). Heavy emphasis on education and training
5. As a sales professional you have a lot of freedom to work your territory the way you see fit.

Cons

This is a large organization which means while you have some autonomy, you are expected to complete conform to corporate norms and expectations. For example: many meetings and marketing campaigns.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to allow sales professionals more independence for marketing. I would also invest more in other departments such as service and implementation. Service has improved tremendously over the past 3 years, but implementation has seen a small decline. I attribute this mostly to the new technology which will eventually make implementation's job easier.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

ADP has offered me satisfying career challenges, opportunity for advancement, extensive training and financial stability

Current Employee - District Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - District Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at ADP

Pros

ADP offers its employees the ability to grow with the company which means it's never boring. The training is second to none too. Great benefits, great products and services that we're selling and supporting - I'm proud to work for the leader in this industry!

Cons

Downsides - it's challenging to work for a very large organization, because change doesn't happen as quickly as in smaller companies. While our total compensation structure is competitive in the marketplace, it would be nice to have a more aggressive base salary.

Older company but looking to move forward with a new generation without forgetting its staff who made them #1

Current Employee - Project Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Great benefts, and work life balance. Remote work and homeshored employees. Cafeteria, Gym, and Medical office on site!

Cons

Some what slow to adopt new methodologies and staff can be bogged down in processes verses overall delivery

Advice to Management

Continue with the strategy of new technologies and methods for development. Overall still a fantastic company to work for!