ADP

Excellent Opportunity for B2B Sales Professional

Current Employee - ADP Major Accounts Sales  in  Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - ADP Major Accounts Sales in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at ADP

Pros

ADP has provided me with outstanding opportunities with uncapped commision structure. The service and technology offering gives me an opportunity to be very competitive in any sales process. The training is excellent and the marketing support is top notch.

Cons

ADP rewards their top performers. If you are not self-motivated and do not have a hunter mentality, then this job is not a good fit.

Keep investing in our Workforce Management Now Technology. It is critical to stay ahead of the curve. Also - keep investing in your sales associates. The training is excellent.

1820 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

A great place to gain experience but not for a long term career.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I worked at ADP

Pros

Great opportunity to learn and apply your skills. They do quite well as defining what your responsibilities are and making sure you meet your goals and quotas. They also push very hard to get all of the work out of you they can. This can actually be very character building and drives a strong work ethic.

Cons

I would caution everyone that ADP has a funny culture about promotions. It few quickly make it as an insider and are promoted up quickly while others never get a chance at a promotion no matter who hard they work. Also, during my employment, there were lots of turn over, downsizing and job reassignments.

A little too focused on the financial statement and not enough on building a strong team.

Ok, but still leaves you wanting more

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist  in  Augusta, GA
    Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Augusta, GA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Pay is good, Well known-company, If you have the right manager life can be good

Cons

If you have the wrong manager life can be horrible, easy to be taken for granted because company is so big

You have to known your product in order to be an effectively manage your employees who maintain it, period.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!