ADP

moderate

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

I worked at ADP

Pros

NIce people work their. Managers help as long as you are willing to put the work in. Good training for next job.

Cons

The compensation is not really up to par with a lot of other jobs that offer it in other industries.

More realistic trainings need to happen instead of wasting your time on things that are not truly applicable to the situations you encounter.

1989 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

In adp, there is not one career path, at every position I have been given a multitude of different paths to pursue

Current Employee - Director in Florham Park, NJ
    Current Employee - Director in Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at ADP

Pros

People, work/life balance,job security

Cons

Hurry up and wait interview processes (even when interviewing internally), communication gaps within company, few federal holidays off-although it seems tedious most employees dip into vacation days so they can be home with thie children (ie presidents day,Martin Luther king day).

Be more cognizant of candidates for positions as waiting weeks and months without word on position is frustrating. Also, cross BU lack of communication makes it diffiicult to be "one adp".

At ADP when you continue to work hard and stay disciplined the opportunities are endless.

Current Employee - District Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - District Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at ADP

Pros

You have the ability to build your career from day one. The hard work and persistence that someone has can provide you with many opportunities for growth. ADP is a great organization that supports their employees and provides them with the training and guidance to achieve your goals both personally and professionally.

Cons

Some prospects that I speak with are not interesting in hearing more about ADP because of previous experiences. This sometimes makes it difficult to tell our story on the advancements and changes that ADP has made through the years.

Continue to share the future of ADP and further advancements that are being made so that we can share with the field.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP