ADP

www.adp.com

Fast paced, ever evolving, exciting sales organization

District Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsAt ADP there's a wealth of knowledge spread across a large organization, but with tools like chatter & a collaborative culture, it's easy to quickly get what you need to improve your knowledge base.

Compensation & reward is based heavily on Individual effort though, which I prefer. You can control your own destiny & it really is a "you get out of it what you put into it" environment. In my region, the management is supportive, highly skilled & overall adds a lot to my ability to be a successfull individual. Overall a fantastic place to work.

ConsThis wouldn't be a good fit for someone who can't easily adapt to change. The industry forces a lot of change from both a technology & service model perspective. As sales people we need to keep up with all the changes as well as learn new ways to position our service to the marketplace.

Also, since there's so much to learn, it's not easy to ramp up quickly. you have to embrace the training period, or you won't succeed long term.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep communicating to the masseso we know the hogher level goals o the company. Also, stay focussed on the roadmap for improved technology & services.

Incredible company to work for.

Major Accounts District Manager (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at ADP

Pros: Tools, support, career path, compesation, benfits, and integity of fellow… Cons: Very Large. Some things move slowly. It's a big ship. Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Everyone is amazing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Tremendous Growth Opportunity

District Sales Manager (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at ADP

Pros: Unlimited earnings opportunity with tremendous career growth channels. Very flexible work/life balance with support from leadership to pursue individual aspirations. … Cons: Very fast-paced organization with lots of information coming quickly. Must be organized… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the vision, support and aggressive presence in the market… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!