ADP

jobs.adp.com
  jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Its a good place to work.

Current Employee - Representative Financial Svcs Risk I in Augusta, GA
Current Employee - Representative Financial Svcs Risk I in Augusta, GA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

The people that you work with are great and you get to know lots other people from different locations though US and the World.

Cons

I just feel that pay is not enough for the amount of work you do. The pay scale system is not good at. For example: if you apply for a internal position with in ADP and you get hired you will only get 20% pro rated salary increase. But if you apply for the same position but your not employed by ADP and get hired by ADP you will make more money then the internal person.

1981 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

OK place to work

Former Employee - NAS Consultant in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - NAS Consultant in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at ADP

Pros

Decent Pay, When time off was needed, they usually tried to accomodate

Cons

they don't listen to employees feedback, lack of communication between departments, lack of cross training

Listen to your employees and take the information they are providing you into account.

Fast paced, ever evolving, exciting sales organization

Current Employee - District Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - District Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

At ADP there's a wealth of knowledge spread across a large organization, but with tools like chatter & a collaborative culture, it's easy to quickly get what you need to improve your knowledge base.

Compensation & reward is based heavily on Individual effort though, which I prefer. You can control your own destiny & it really is a "you get out of it what you put into it" environment. In my region, the management is supportive, highly skilled & overall adds a lot to my ability to be a successfull individual. Overall a fantastic place to work.

Cons

This wouldn't be a good fit for someone who can't easily adapt to change. The industry forces a lot of change from both a technology & service model perspective. As sales people we need to keep up with all the changes as well as learn new ways to position our service to the marketplace.

Also, since there's so much to learn, it's not easy to ramp up quickly. you have to embrace the training period, or you won't succeed long term.

Keep communicating to the masseso we know the hogher level goals o the company. Also, stay focussed on the roadmap for improved technology & services.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP