ADP

jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

A great place to launch your sales career

Current Employee - District Manager- SBS Outside Sales in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - District Manager- SBS Outside Sales in Seattle, WA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

You will gain a ton of experience working with a multitude of industries, personality types, and sales situations. You will develop a strong backbone because you hear no a lot. ADP has one of the best benefits packages I've seen. You have a ton of resources at your fingertips with a company as large and as powerful at ADP, and if you use them, you will learn a ton. You can make a lot of money compared to what you might be used to if it is at the beginning of your career.

Cons

Top reps seem to reach their capacity for compensation and work extremely hard doing so. It is all new business sales, so what you do every month/year doesn't build on the previous, which is frustrating. There are a lot of internal and client issues that sales people have to deal with, and there is a lot of time sucked up with administration. They also track all your activity.

Don't just hire people who have made President's Club and who sell a lot to manage...they aren't always the best managers.

2093 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

ADP was at one time a wonderful place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

I have been working at ADP

Pros

ADP was a place were a college grad could get a job in an entry level position, and slowly move up the corporate ladder..

Cons

ADP has now become the type of place to work, where everyone is scared that their job will get outsource overseas to India or the Philippines, and its a dog eat dog environment.

My advice to management would be to pay close attention to the yearly surveys that are given to employees and review the feedback.

Its a good place to work.

Current Employee - Representative Financial Svcs Risk I in Augusta, GA
    Current Employee - Representative Financial Svcs Risk I in Augusta, GA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

The people that you work with are great and you get to know lots other people from different locations though US and the World.

Cons

I just feel that pay is not enough for the amount of work you do. The pay scale system is not good at. For example: if you apply for a internal position with in ADP and you get hired you will only get 20% pro rated salary increase. But if you apply for the same position but your not employed by ADP and get hired by ADP you will make more money then the internal person.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP