ADP

Exciting

Current Employee - District Manager
Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Industry Leader, Financially Strong, Flexibllity to balance work/ life, personal & professional development company sponsored courses, an employer providing continuous improvement programs.

Cons

Information comes rapidly & frequently

1811 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Overall its a good company to work for.

I have been working at ADP

Pros

The people that work here are amazing. I've formed deep and lasting relationships with people who will continue to be my friends long after one of us leaves the company

Cons

Company is generally risk adverse which isn't necessarily a bad thing per se but sometimes we play catch up on internal practices.

Continue to focus on increasing internal communication, identifying different communication vehicles and seeking employee feedback. Offer opportunities for overseas rotations.

Very Very Good CSR and an equally good Associate Rewards and recognition Program

Former Employee - Project Manager  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at ADP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Rock Solid Financials, and an equally competent senior and middle management with a strong endorsement towards IT initiatives

Cons

Due to sensitive nature of the data, Hiring and retaining talent is very bureaucratic. The Same can be said about the Sales force too.

The 'Recurring revenue model' is starting to show it's age and It would help If you can turn the Cons mentioned above towards corporate strengths.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!