Solution Center Consultant

Current Employee - Solution Center Consultant in Elk Grove Village, IL
Current Employee - Solution Center Consultant in Elk Grove Village, IL

I have been working at ADP full-time

Pros

Telecommuting, decent pay and benefits. Big company with a lot of opportunity to transfer from within.

Cons

The National Accounts Solution Center is highly understaffed for what managements expectations are. Much communication and proactive work gets ignored as a result. Bad/lazy employees take years to fire and people with work ethics will be left picking up the slack.

Advice to Management

Stop being cheap and hire some people.

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

1. Good company to work for

Current Employee - Technical Support Consultant in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Technical Support Consultant in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Stable company with good management. Yearly surveys to rate the company and management internally.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this company if you have a good manager you will be happy. If you have a bad manager at any company it will make you unhappy.

Worst Internship I have ever had!

Former Intern - Sales Associate in Milford, CT
    Former Intern - Sales Associate in Milford, CT

I worked at ADP as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The only thing good about this internship was making $12 an hour plus learning how to deal with rejections. That is all..

Cons

All I was doing the whole time was sitting in front of a phone making phone calls from a list all day long. I would book appointments and management wouldn't even let me go out with the reps to see what it is really like in the field. The only thing I learned from this experience was to never work at the Milford, CT ADP. Being an intern means to learn something new everyday about the business and the company. I still don't know anything about signing people up for payroll. They lie to all their clients and makes for a very unethical atmosphere.

Advice to Management

Learn how to treat your employees with respect and revamp the whole internship program. I wouldn't even consider the internship program as even a program. They just throw you behind a desk with a phone and a list of people. Very unorganized.