ADP

jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Good, stable company, but slow to adapt.

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

It's an extremely stable company and you don't have to worry about losing your job (unless you don't perform of course). ADP is a huge company and so there are frequently other career opportunities available in other divisions.

Cons

Being such a big company, they're very slow to change. Our order processing systems have been obsolete for 10 years, but there's still no plans to change them. Our software developers are hesitant to adapt to the changing tech world, such as supporting Apple and mobile devices.

We need to be more flexible and willing to change. As far as tech goes, we're generally 2-5 years behind the curve.

2040 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!

Former Employee - Project Specialist in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Former Employee - Project Specialist in Elk Grove Village, IL

I worked at ADP full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Appreciates their employees and provides plenty of training. Monthly one one one with managers and received feedback. Pay and benefits are decent. Several positions have become remote which greatly improves the work/life balance.

Cons

Although they try to provide a career path, it is not very clear. They are currently working on a program to help associates define a career path for themselves. Once this is completed, it might improve things. Can work you pretty hard (long hours/demands) depending on the position you are in.

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Technical Support Consultant in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Technical Support Consultant in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Stable company with good management. Yearly surveys to rate the company and management internally.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this company if you have a good manager you will be happy. If you have a bad manager at any company it will make you unhappy.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP