ADP

District sales manager

Current Employee - District Sales Manager  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Overall a great company to work for. Lots of opportunity to move up the corporate ladder!

Cons

Pay could be better. Sales is not as diverse as I would like. Compensation plan has changed in the past two years.

1821 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Great Entry-Level Sales Opportuntiy

Former Employee - Senior District Manager  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Senior District Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Can get multiple base pay raises in your first year. Also, it is very realistic for first year employees to make $90K+
    -The relationships they have with banks and CPAs , will put the DM in great closing situations.
    -Great Trips
    -Training is best in class and you are highly sought after by other companies

Cons

Pure Hunter Sales. After 3yrs working in new business sales, it worked better for my career to work in an Account Management role to get residual commissions. This is a young persons position, there were not too many sales people in SBS over 26 years old.

I wouldn't change much. A larger starting base in Metro areas would help.

Good, stable company, but slow to adapt.

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

It's an extremely stable company and you don't have to worry about losing your job (unless you don't perform of course). ADP is a huge company and so there are frequently other career opportunities available in other divisions.

Cons

Being such a big company, they're very slow to change. Our order processing systems have been obsolete for 10 years, but there's still no plans to change them. Our software developers are hesitant to adapt to the changing tech world, such as supporting Apple and mobile devices.

We need to be more flexible and willing to change. As far as tech goes, we're generally 2-5 years behind the curve.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!