ADP

Very Satisfied

Current Employee - Human Capital Consultant  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Human Capital Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great management support - flexibility - great benefits - stable company - lots of room for advancement - innovative company - market leader

Cons

Being in outside sales requires a lot of time and focus. Therefore, we don't work 8-5pm, Mon - Fri. We are always available, morning/noon/night/weekends. Demanding job.

Continue supporting your sales team, being proactive and guiding employees through their career paths. I have a great management team. I can't say enough good things about them. One of the main reasons I like working for ADP.

Other Reviews for ADP

District Manager - Major Account Services

Current Employee - District Manager  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - District Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Talent Development, Career Pathing, Stock Options/Purchase Plans, Car Allowance, 401K, Medical, Laptops/iPads, Uncapped Commissions

Cons

No Company Cars provided, unless you have already been in the program from when it was offered before

Keep the benefits coming and you are stuck with me for another 10 years

Challenging and Results Driven Organization

Current Employee - Major Accounts DM  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Major Accounts DM in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management is easy to reach out to and very accessible. This is not the case for other large corporations.... The upper management (VP levels) really know who you are here...huge plus. Schedules are very flexible and not micro-managed.... Results driven is the bottom line here and there are plenty of opportunities to sell several different products sets and solutions. Great line of products beyond basic payroll. Everyday is a challenge and a learning experience. It's a great job and thinking outside the box is accepted. Sky is the limit on making money and there are no caps.

Cons

Communications and collaboration between departments is not always on par (service, partners, implementation, accounting, retention, other business units- sbs, national, majors, telesales, totalsource, etc). It does feel like we compete against other reps we work with at times for business and alignment. It does take a year or two to start increasing your revenue and closing deals.

Less of the cut-throat culture meaning no pitting people against each other. May not always be intentional....it comes with sales.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!