ADP

There are newer employer reviews for ADP

District Manager - Major Account Services

Current Employee - District Manager in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - District Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Talent Development, Career Pathing, Stock Options/Purchase Plans, Car Allowance, 401K, Medical, Laptops/iPads, Uncapped Commissions

Cons

No Company Cars provided, unless you have already been in the program from when it was offered before

Keep the benefits coming and you are stuck with me for another 10 years

1863 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Challenging and Results Driven Organization

Current Employee - Major Accounts DM in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Major Accounts DM in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Management is easy to reach out to and very accessible. This is not the case for other large corporations.... The upper management (VP levels) really know who you are here...huge plus. Schedules are very flexible and not micro-managed.... Results driven is the bottom line here and there are plenty of opportunities to sell several different products sets and solutions. Great line of products beyond basic payroll. Everyday is a challenge and a learning experience. It's a great job and thinking outside the box is accepted. Sky is the limit on making money and there are no caps.

Cons

Communications and collaboration between departments is not always on par (service, partners, implementation, accounting, retention, other business units- sbs, national, majors, telesales, totalsource, etc). It does feel like we compete against other reps we work with at times for business and alignment. It does take a year or two to start increasing your revenue and closing deals.

Less of the cut-throat culture meaning no pitting people against each other. May not always be intentional....it comes with sales.

Major Accounts District Manager

Current Employee - District Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - District Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Outstanding Product LIne to offer to Prospects and Clients, Career Advancement, Management has a great structure for support and developement, Work Life Balance and Work Culture.

Cons

Strugglinging to find... If I could change one thing, it would be that we could work with the clients longer so we can develope and grow our business relationships with them.

It is hard to give advice to management when the company is doing so well, but maybe just to follow our clients as stated in the Cons section.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP