ADP

jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Great Company to work for.

Former Employee - Field Engineer in Eagan, MN
Former Employee - Field Engineer in Eagan, MN

I worked at ADP full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is well staffed and you will not feel any guilt taking time off. Fellow employees were happy to help customers were exited to see you. It was very positive job.

Cons

Corporation is controlled remotely, sometimes human resource problems take time to resolve. I had to live in a van, a lot of windshield time.

I liked my boss. He was awesome

2099 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for

Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Cleveland, OH

I worked at ADP full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great product and energy and a great support team to help you learn the job

Cons

none to share from my experience

Challenging and Results Driven Organization

Current Employee - Major Accounts DM in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Major Accounts DM in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Management is easy to reach out to and very accessible. This is not the case for other large corporations.... The upper management (VP levels) really know who you are here...huge plus. Schedules are very flexible and not micro-managed.... Results driven is the bottom line here and there are plenty of opportunities to sell several different products sets and solutions. Great line of products beyond basic payroll. Everyday is a challenge and a learning experience. It's a great job and thinking outside the box is accepted. Sky is the limit on making money and there are no caps.

Cons

Communications and collaboration between departments is not always on par (service, partners, implementation, accounting, retention, other business units- sbs, national, majors, telesales, totalsource, etc). It does feel like we compete against other reps we work with at times for business and alignment. It does take a year or two to start increasing your revenue and closing deals.

Less of the cut-throat culture meaning no pitting people against each other. May not always be intentional....it comes with sales.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP