ADP

www.adp.com
  www.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Good job, but used to be better

I worked at ADP

Pros

Many departments to move to (used to be easier), you don't necessarily have to have experience in an area - they will train you, many of the employees have been there for a long time, good benefits, great stock plan

Cons

Many jobs are being moved to super-centers, which are either out of the country or in low-income areas of the US, many of my direct managers had poor management skills, many of the benefits that were once given to employees have dwindled (but this is pretty much the case in any job)

Support employee growth, have a good attitude - then your employees will have a good attitude

1860 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Adp

Current Employee - District Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - District Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at ADP full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Benefits, career mobility, security of employer

Cons

Very big, corporate machine. Company name

Professional Development

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at ADP full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As a recent college grad, I'm pleased to find myself working for ADP. I graduated with my Bachelor's in Human Resource Management expecting to find a boring, redundant, insignificant position in a fortune 1000 company where I would feel like a number rather than an employee. I am more than ecstatic to find that ADP is one of the most supportive, innovative, and "personalized" organizations that I've come across in years. Even working for a small-town bank throughout college doesn't compare to the support and encouragement provided by middle and senior management at ADP. If you're looking for a company in which to guide you through your career and help develop your skills to ensure professional success, ADP is the employer for you.

Cons

Simple tasks such as banking, tax, and other service are very segregated. It's sometimes difficult to find an answer you're looking for after speaking to 5 different people.

Align goals so everyone is on the same page.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP