ADP

www.adp.com

Family First, Production Second, Improvement Projects last/never

Pros

Great work-life balance. Flexible hours. Lots of "homeshored" IT saves on commute and commute time wasted. Stability for those that put their all into the work they do. One of the few companies left that provide Pension (defined contribution). A place with enough depth and breadth you could start and retire from the same company as an IT worker, and move half-way around the world in the middle of your tenure. One of four AAA credit ratings in the world (STABILITY).

Cons

Production outages rule everyone's life, including back-line engineers. Under-sized infrastructure without proper resource utilization training and communication with product development. Heavily Silo'd environment. 7 groups, 10 people touch a single database server build.

Architecture and Engineering needs to communicate to product development organization about utilizing infrastructure in smarter ways.

Other reviews for ADP

Challenging, rewarding, recognized

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

Pros

ADP is ever changing, always striving to improve our services and technology for clients and associates. You get to make a difference with project work, process improvement initiatives. As a recruiter I most enjoy helping others find a great career or grow in their path within the company.

Cons

Overall we all work very hard all the time. Hard to predict work load fluctuations. Hiring managers are stretched for time and that leads to challenges with our candidate experience.

Understanding we all work leaner and additional responsibilities are added on to entire population, but this could lead to burnout and errors in our work.

HIGHLY Satisfied!

Current Employee - Sales  in  Illinois City, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in Illinois City, IL

Pros

Great Training, Great Opportunities, Double Digit Tenure Overall

Cons

None that I can think of

There are newer employer reviews for ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!