ADP

www.adp.com

Great company with a solid culture and plenty of career opportunities

Associate District Manager (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsPlenty of financial incentives. Morale is positive and upbeat. People want to see you succeed. Not a company for lazy people. The benefits are above that of most companies. If you work here in sales, there are plenty of upward and lateral opportunities, and other companies will recruit you. There is never a dull moment and ADP makes selling payroll fun and interesting.

ConsThe training is somewhat long and does not sync up well with field activity for sales. Overall, the training is very thorough though. You are expected to sell on day 1 even though you won't know a single thing about the product. Salesforce.com platform is clunky and a waste of time. Sometimes administrative busy work can get in the way.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways remember to invest in your people first. You are doing a great job so far.

Great place to work for but pay is less.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ADP for less than a year

Pros: Workplace is good and environment is nice. Cons: Pay is very less i comparison to other companies. More

Mixed Bag

Lead Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at ADP full-time

Pros: Good work-life balance options Great benefits (including pension fund) Lots of options… Cons: Silos within the company create a very uneven experience - it's basically luck of the draw depending on which department/group you're… Advice to Senior Management: Slow down! A lot of attention is being paid to the blue-sky vision but not so much to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!