ADP

Sales at ADP

Current Employee - District Sales Manager
Current Employee - District Sales Manager

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Comp plan is very good if you are a top performer. Company trips and incentives are a nice perk. Stock plans are a nice incentive. Top company in the industry. Very strong training program. Career path is there for you in management or to stay in sales. The company has made strides in recent years to upgrade their marketing and technology for the salesforce.

Cons

Base salary for experienced salespeople can be a barrier because 1st year earning potential can be low. Incentive trips are taxed. Medical benefit plan is not very rich but it is not expensive (get what you pay for). Sales growth can outperform the service infrastructure resulting in a lower client retention rate than I think would be possible if they did a better job of staffing service people to meet demand

Continue to invest in technology and spend extra on service people to get retain quality service people and prevent them from burning out because they are stretched too thin.

1820 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Great company, fantastic culture, lots of room for advancement

Current Employee - Major Accounts Inside Sales District Manager  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Major Accounts Inside Sales District Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ADP is a fantastic company to work for. They offer benefits from day one, have a great work life balance, and have so many perks in addition. I have worked here in Inside Sales for 3 years now and I plan to retire from ADP. Management is great and very responsive, always look to promote from within. Results driven, leader in the industry. They offer a lot of contests and rewards and really make it fun to come to work everyday.

Cons

Sales can be stressful at times. I have read the negative reviews and can't believe we are talking about the same company. Don't let someone with a negative attitude who wasn't cut out for sales deter you from a great opportunity.

Great if you make it great

Current Employee - Major Accounts Sales  in  Dearborn, MI
    Current Employee - Major Accounts Sales in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ADP invests a lot to stay ahead of the curve with technology. ADP follows through on what they say they are going to do. Top performers can make great money. If something is not working, ADP will fix it.

Cons

Sometimes the management style is old school, however they are looking to improve it.

Coach/manage based on each person and not based on one set way.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!