ADP

www.adp.com

Challenging, rewarding, recognized

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

Pros

ADP is ever changing, always striving to improve our services and technology for clients and associates. You get to make a difference with project work, process improvement initiatives. As a recruiter I most enjoy helping others find a great career or grow in their path within the company.

Cons

Overall we all work very hard all the time. Hard to predict work load fluctuations. Hiring managers are stretched for time and that leads to challenges with our candidate experience.

Understanding we all work leaner and additional responsibilities are added on to entire population, but this could lead to burnout and errors in our work.

Other reviews for ADP

HIGHLY Satisfied!

Current Employee - Sales  in  Illinois City, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in Illinois City, IL

Pros

Great Training, Great Opportunities, Double Digit Tenure Overall

Cons

None that I can think of

Great company with a solid culture and plenty of career opportunities

Current Employee - Associate District Manager  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Associate District Manager in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Plenty of financial incentives. Morale is positive and upbeat. People want to see you succeed. Not a company for lazy people. The benefits are above that of most companies. If you work here in sales, there are plenty of upward and lateral opportunities, and other companies will recruit you. There is never a dull moment and ADP makes selling payroll fun and interesting.

Cons

The training is somewhat long and does not sync up well with field activity for sales. Overall, the training is very thorough though. You are expected to sell on day 1 even though you won't know a single thing about the product. Salesforce.com platform is clunky and a waste of time. Sometimes administrative busy work can get in the way.

Always remember to invest in your people first. You are doing a great job so far.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!