ADP

www.adp.com

Great company, fantastic culture, lots of room for advancement

Current Employee - Major Accounts Inside Sales District Manager  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Major Accounts Inside Sales District Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ADP is a fantastic company to work for. They offer benefits from day one, have a great work life balance, and have so many perks in addition. I have worked here in Inside Sales for 3 years now and I plan to retire from ADP. Management is great and very responsive, always look to promote from within. Results driven, leader in the industry. They offer a lot of contests and rewards and really make it fun to come to work everyday.

Cons

Sales can be stressful at times. I have read the negative reviews and can't believe we are talking about the same company. Don't let someone with a negative attitude who wasn't cut out for sales deter you from a great opportunity.

Other Reviews for ADP

Great if you make it great

Current Employee - Major Accounts Sales  in  Dearborn, MI
    Current Employee - Major Accounts Sales in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ADP invests a lot to stay ahead of the curve with technology. ADP follows through on what they say they are going to do. Top performers can make great money. If something is not working, ADP will fix it.

Cons

Sometimes the management style is old school, however they are looking to improve it.

Coach/manage based on each person and not based on one set way.

Challenging, rewarding, recognized

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

ADP is ever changing, always striving to improve our services and technology for clients and associates. You get to make a difference with project work, process improvement initiatives. As a recruiter I most enjoy helping others find a great career or grow in their path within the company.

Cons

Overall we all work very hard all the time. Hard to predict work load fluctuations. Hiring managers are stretched for time and that leads to challenges with our candidate experience.

Understanding we all work leaner and additional responsibilities are added on to entire population, but this could lead to burnout and errors in our work.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!