There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Great company, fantastic culture, lots of room for advancement

Current Employee - Major Accounts Inside Sales District Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ADP is a fantastic company to work for. They offer benefits from day one, have a great work life balance, and have so many perks in addition. I have worked here in Inside Sales for 3 years now and I plan to retire from ADP. Management is great and very responsive, always look to promote from within. Results driven, leader in the industry. They offer a lot of contests and rewards and really make it fun to come to work everyday.

Cons

Sales can be stressful at times. I have read the negative reviews and can't believe we are talking about the same company. Don't let someone with a negative attitude who wasn't cut out for sales deter you from a great opportunity.

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

Great if you make it great

Current Employee - Major Accounts Sales in Dearborn, MI
    Current Employee - Major Accounts Sales in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ADP invests a lot to stay ahead of the curve with technology. ADP follows through on what they say they are going to do. Top performers can make great money. If something is not working, ADP will fix it.

Cons

Sometimes the management style is old school, however they are looking to improve it.

Advice to Management

Coach/manage based on each person and not based on one set way.

2. MANAGER

Former Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ADP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Overall the employees are good hard working people.

Cons

There is much internal disorganization.

Advice to Management

The senior leadership needs to move in closer to the day to day activity and work flow. The employees need additional assistance to do their jobs. There should be more attention paid to the work load for each resource so they can be successful in their roles. Focus on quality and doing work right the first time (BETTER) should come before doing it CHEAPER.