Great Company

Current Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company culture. Room for growth. If you work hard, you will reap the benefits of your hard work. We do an employee survey every year and we hear the results and are involved with improvements. Great pay as well. I love working for the leader in the industry.

Cons

Work life balance can sometimes be a challenge but most jobs I've been in....it's no different. You have to make it work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Company; tries to do the right thing

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

flexibility good place to build a career strong, stable company future minded invests in sales, training cares about development

Cons

can take a long time for new sales (DMs) to get up to speed culture issues (haves vs. have nots) salaries not competitive Good place for someone with 2-3 years sales experience, but ADP needs to do more to attract and retain strong, experienced talent

Advice to Management

Regime changes ever 3-5 years not good for culture You need to find a way to attract and retain more tenured salespeople. Stop going "all in" on fads like promoting SBS leaders into majors for years at a time. In general, SBS leaders are too black or white, i.e. over-simplification of issues and solutions, cookie cutter approach. Be more nimble and flexible, as yourself why are we losing some of our best talent to Ultimate & BenefitFocus and other factions? Tie DM comp to retention. Right now DMs just care about getting their units started and over the audit period.

2. Plenty of Runway to grow

Current Employee - District Manager
    Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great please to learn, development is very important here and you can literally make a career here/retire here. Great sales staff.

Cons

Sometimes has the "Big Company" feel when looking for things outside the box