There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Good but not for everyone

Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good pay, lots of autonomy.

Cons

Difficult to career path when your objectives are not cookie cutter.

I would love more opportunity to contribute to the overall vision of the company but overall great job creating a positive work environment.

reviews filtered by
  1. Amazing Autonomy with the Perks of a Big Corporation

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ADP full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have never had so much autonomy at any of the large corporations I've worked for in the past as I do at ADP. As long as I'm hitting my numbers every month my manager is just there for me when I need her and doesn't bug me or watch me like a hawk. I come in with a good idea of what is expected of me, execute it well ,and earn bonuses! What could be better than that? I also love that management at all levels is very approachable when you DO need their help. We have the resources and support we need to be successful. Finally, there is amazing job security at ADP. The company has been around for over 50 years and people will always need to get paid no matter what happens with the economy.

Cons

There are a LOT of different systems to learn and that can be overwhelming. It can also be hard to make this seamless to the clients.

You're doing a great job making ADP an amazing place to work. Keep hiring amazing talent and trusting them to do their jobs.

2. Great place to work. Company believes in taking care of the client and associates and the profits will come

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at ADP full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Employer of Choice plan, good benefits, fairly good training opportunities. Lots of great corporate resources.

Cons

Most field jobs require quite a bit of travel. Can at time feel disconnected, but with some of the web tools and current communication tools you can work around it.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP