There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Too bad management screwed the pooch

Former Employee - Developer in Moorestown, NJ
Former Employee - Developer in Moorestown, NJ

I worked at ADP

Pros

Decent place to work with I.T.

Cons

They created a product that was doomed

Advice to Management

Look further forward. You created the broker quote dashboard with a pricing model that was doomed to fail. Everyone in creation started provided free broker data and you were charging hundreds of dollars per month. A bunch of developers committed themselves to project, but then you killed. You should have had a better idea to start with instead of letting us developers think we had a future with you. This was back in 96-98.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. ADP - Technical Support Specialist I

Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist II in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist II in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Great atmosphere, very professional and respectful management. Really great place to work. Benifits are good, it's a big company so they have a lot to offer like, tuition assistance, and lots of training.

Cons

Too much structure can also be a bad thing. Everything is looked it and everything has to be done in a very specific way.

Advice to Management

Downsize. Way too much management. Seems like there's way too many management positions and not enough of actual "employees". At times we have lots and lots of calls, and work volume, Lots of Managers tryiing to make things better, and not enough employees to actually do the work.

2. A great sales organization

Current Employee - Major A
    Current Employee - Major A

I have been working at ADP

Pros

ADP is a very organized, well conceived sales organization. There is ample room for career growth and we are learning to look a bit deeper than pure numbers in considering performance.

Cons

Not everyone is pulling from the same end of the rope. Sales is often not aided in its efforts but client services, implementation, accounting, etc. For an organization that considers itself world-class, compensation is below its competitors.

Advice to Management

Reward the hard work of your district managers and there will be less turnover and higher revenues.