ADP

jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Great company to build a career with!

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Career Pathing, Learning and Development, Opportunity to Succeed, Open Communication

Cons

I don't have any cons to share at the moment

Keep up the good work!

2113 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

SOLUTION SPECIALIST

Current Employee - Solution Specialist in Florham Park, NJ
    Current Employee - Solution Specialist in Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at ADP full-time (less than a year)

Pros

WOW, what a great culture at ADP throughout the entire organization and the hundreds of offices all over the country. I have been at ADP for only a few months and come with many years of experience in the Pharmacy industry and I was worried to make a change however I'm so thrilled I did. ADP offers great benefits, great career advancement and the people who work for ADP absolutely love working here. The interview process is a bit long but I'm so glad it is because they hire committed, intelligent and friendly people which make the environment so incredibly fun and diversified. ADP please keep up not only being a leader in Human Capital but a leader in finding and retaining top talent, thanks for giving me an opportunity to share in providing great solutions to our clients! Making a difference is what it's all about!!!

Cons

more work from home days

Keep up the great companywide initiatives, excellent benefits and amazing work atmosphere, it's truly a pleasure coming to work every day and there a few company’s left with such an impeccable reputation.

From employer of choice to employer due to lack of choices.

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

ADP is a VERY established and stable company. The workforce is very tendered and in general (and in contrast to what some will want you to believe) this is a good thing. Every manager I've had at ADP has been excellent. My previous experience at another huge cooperation was exactly the opposite which is why I left. I found that hard work is rewarded.

Cons

This has been true for a while but has been extreme since the "economic downturn"; ADP runs an extremely lean workforce which means they are looking to squeeze every ounce of work out of you. When I first started all we heard about was how ADP being an "Employer of Choice" but it seems that lately they know what the job market is like, and that you can't realistically go anywhere else so that philosophy has fallen to the waist side. Remember this is the company who does HR, payroll and benefits for other companies so they know pretty well what the market is like. This goes for all aspects of compensation, time-off is basically the industry minimum, there is no such thing and paternity leave outside of government mandated (unpaid) time ... For insurance ADP is bragging that it is leading the way in shifting the cost to employees.

You have great lower/mid level management, but you're even working them to death by mandating huge team sizes. There needs to be more focus on employees via better planning and training when products are being rolled out, better staffing instead of working existing folks until they basically give up. Focus a little more on employees with time off and lower benefit cost. It's infuriating when you say you want us to take our vacation time which is why we have a new policy that you will take it away if we don't but then staff us so lean that its virtually impossible to take time off without "hurting the business".

There are newer employer reviews for ADP