ADP

www.adp.com

Many opportunities

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsWith multiple business units, you have many opportunities for 'growth'. I have sold for four different business units in my 15+ years at ADP. It was almost like working for four different companies, however, you didn't have to 'leave' to do so.

ConsNot unusual or a true 'con', however, you have to promote your self, let management know your intentions, over achieve your quota and more than likely be willing to relocate to truly rise in upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot all top sales performers make good sales managers. Too often it seems that is the main criteria for becoming a sales manager.

Hard work pays off if you don't stop growing

Client Relationship Consultant (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Many opportunities for those with talent and the ability to… Cons: Change doesn't always come quickly and we are constantly striving to… Advice to Senior Management: Over engineering efficiency can create inefficiency and lead to inflexibility that cost more time and productivity than it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Large company with lots of growth

District Manager (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at ADP full-time for more than a year

Pros: -great training. maybe the best in the industry - lots of room for… Cons: -not a great starting salary could be higher -certain people and groups (Centrics) tend to get away and get more favors than others -lots of miscommunication between… Advice to Senior Management: The company is a industry leader for a reason. The problem is that once it gets trickled… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!