ADP

www.adp.com

Could get paid higher at other companies but love it here.

Software QA Engineer (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsGreat opportunities to learn new technologies, clear career path, my contributions are valued, awesome team to work with. They pay for school, and invest in me as an employee. A staggering number of employees have been with ADP for 10+ years. Great total compensation package. Yearly bonus and annual salary increase.

ConsCommunications between departments can be problematic, nature of ADP's core business means security precedes innovation in limiting ways. They now exactly how valuable they are as an employer and leverage that by offering mediocre salaries.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend at least one day a year shadowing each department. See if your perception of how each department operates matches your assumptions.

Overall a positive experience

Senior Director (Former Employee) Roseland, NJ

I worked at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Had a lot of autonomy and was able to work on some real interesting… Cons: If you are looking for a fast moving organization, ADP is not the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fell short of expectations

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ADP as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great Environment, Employee turnover is low, you are their for the… Cons: Lack of guidance, Was given a lot of remedial busy… Advice to Senior Management: In regards to issuing interns make sure the departments they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!