ADP

jobs.adp.com
  jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Great company for burn and turn

Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Woodland Hills, CA
Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Woodland Hills, CA

I worked at ADP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great company. You can make some serious money here and have a great career. I made one of my best friends through training at ADP, he is now a sales exec on a great path. I choose another path, and could not be happy with my decision to not stay with ADP.

Cons

Burn and turn sales. You can build relationships with CPA's and banking partners if you are lucky. Beyond that get ready to hit the pavement everyday trying to drum up business. Advice, look into online sales.

Management is solid. You get the typical OHH-RAH to rally up the troops, but that's their job to keep pushing forward. Management positions are scarce, be mobile if you want to move up company latter.

1936 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Architect

Former Employee - Architect in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Architect in Waltham, MA

I worked at ADP full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good work life balance when needed.
    Great benefits.

Cons

If you know how to manipulate people and politics, this is the place.
    Not focus on technology, no future growth for employees, no training.
    The company has no strategy for growth. It just lives on the interest earned by moving funds. Not sure how does it still have AAA rating.

Think about the employees. Work like an organization. Make decisions quickly and you have the talent to move faster in the industry. Use the talent in the company

Could get paid higher at other companies but love it here.

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great opportunities to learn new technologies, clear career path, my contributions are valued, awesome team to work with. They pay for school, and invest in me as an employee. A staggering number of employees have been with ADP for 10+ years. Great total compensation package. Yearly bonus and annual salary increase.

Cons

Communications between departments can be problematic, nature of ADP's core business means security precedes innovation in limiting ways. They now exactly how valuable they are as an employer and leverage that by offering mediocre salaries.

Spend at least one day a year shadowing each department. See if your perception of how each department operates matches your assumptions.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP