ADP

jobs.adp.com
  jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Overall, a good, solid company to work for.

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Marketing Director in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Stable company that will be around for a long time. My management has always been flexible with my work/personal life by allowing me to work from home when needed. Sales and Service have the most people and the best chance at advancement.

Cons

Salraies are OK to below average when compared to other companies. If you are not in a Sales or Service position, you will find fewer opportunities for advancement. Sales has a tendency to set the marketing strategy.

After recently letting go several long-time employees, overall morale is low and there does not seem to be any attempts to change.

1976 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Great job with a great company that seems to be fairly open with its employees about strengths and weaknesses.

Current Employee - Solutions Center Consultant
    Current Employee - Solutions Center Consultant

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Pro-telecommuting. Great benefits. Competitive compensation. Opportunities for advancement. Casual atmosphere. Employees are treated pretty well and there seem to be a lot of perks for employees. The company embraces the latest technology which allows for flexible work situations such as telecommuting which is definite plus, since it reduces the amount of time commuting to and from work and gives us back an hour or two every day to spend more time with family and carting kids around.

Cons

Giant company, can feel at times like a small part of a giant machine. Publicly traded company, so there is demands set by investor community so when cash flow starts to dip, you can expect the company, like any other, to layoff people and put the workload on remaining employees, which can be pretty rough at times.

Continue to treat employees with respect and implement some concepts of workplace democracy.

Not the company it used to be.

Former Employee - Technical Support II
    Former Employee - Technical Support II

I worked at ADP

Pros

The pay is OK and the benefits are good.

Cons

No place for advancement unless you want to go into management. This is a dead end position unless you have a cs degree and can make the move into IT. Management is only concerned about making their numbers.

None