ADP

jobs.adp.com
  jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Good place for a job, laid back

Current Employee - Director in Roseland, NJ
Current Employee - Director in Roseland, NJ

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

ADP provides great flexibility, cares about their people, and compensates fairly.

Cons

Career development is slow here; people are in their roles for a long time. Benefits are average. There seems to be a lot of talk of new initiatives with little action behind it.

1981 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Work atmosphere

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Very competitive and friendly atmosphere. The work is equally divided among the teams n each team concentrates on different module making the project flow very smooth

Cons

No work at times. We are left alone without much work and it kind of seems boring and uninstresting to employees

ADP Response

May 8, 2014Project Specialist: Branding, Marketing, & Social Media Talent Acquisition

At ADP we appreciate any and all employee feedback. Thank you for the review. One of ADP's core values is social responsibility, so if you are finding yourself with more free time, some of our ... More

Low pay, poor training program, understaffed, hard to get promoted

Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The people are great. Good benefits. Good name to put on your resume.

Cons

Low pay, no bonuses unless you are in high management. Ridiculous expectations when training is not provided. Too many meetings. Constant changes. Hard too get promoted, ADPs culture includes is "never good enough". Heavy, heavy, heavy loads of work. People work off the clock to meet deadlines or expectations or get in trouble for perm once "issues"... Not enough money for what you do. Most people around me hate to be here and are looking to leave the company or in LOA due to stress.

Don't be so cheap with your employees, invest in what is the fuel of what makes your name successful. You have great, intelligent people here and you know it ! Invest in training and in hr solutions not only to sell to clients but to model and implement with your own employees.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP