Great people, great culture

Current Employee - Human Resources in Roseland, NJ
Current Employee - Human Resources in Roseland, NJ

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

If you find a place that is full of great people who really care about doing good job, and it has the flexibiity and culture that you fit with, you have found a place to stay. I have been elsewhere - I stay because on-balance it is a great place to work.

Cons

It takes time to get acclimated. It is a very relationship based culture - you need to know lots of people to have career success. I am an introvert so it took time, but it was worth it. You have to have a longer term view to get it, not a place for a rocket to the top.

Advice to Management

You need to talk to the new hires and get their input!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Growing fast, profit centric.

Current Employee - Digital Marketing in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing in Seattle, WA

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Solid training program offered to all employees.

Cons

Little concern for employee as company professes to have. They talk a good line. Politically correct, but not implemented.

Advice to Management

Actions speak louder than "company policy". Live what you profess to be.

Associate District Manager

I worked at ADP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work-life balance. Great benefits. Company's base is average. Great products.

Cons

Overall, the position was a commission plus salary job. The company mistakenly paid out an employee and also myself (new hire) for work that someone else did before I got there. Not sure why they would do that. But about 3 months into working for the company, they stopped paying me commission. I asked my boss at the time, who actually left the territory, and I asked other HR and top people. Well, no one could give me a good answer, but said that I would have to make up the deficient paid to the other girl and myself. That was not fair at all. A company as big as them could have clearly took responsibility for their error. So about 7 months in, I decided I was not going to over exhaust myself to catch up on someone else's mistake. I feel sorry for the next person who take that position. They may find themselves paying for something that happened before me. It wasn't a good experience. I never knew companies could do that.

Advice to Management

What management? People changed so much, the manager I had isn't even there anymore. I guess just be honest when people are looking to work for your company.